Travelwire's help centre will allow you to manage your requests and access the latest release information.
1. In the top right corner, click on the Sign in link
2. If you have never accessed the site before or been provided logging in details by Travelwire, please click on the Sign Up link to register
Navigating the Help Centre
You can search for help articles by entering key words in the search bar on the home page, or alternatively you can browse articles by clicking on the three main information categories below the search bar.
Logging Requests and Your Profile Menu
1. To submit a request or report an issue, please click on the Submit a request link in the top right corner of the page near your profile link.
2. To view previous requests, manage your profile or change your password, click on your profile link. The My activities section is where you can view your open and previous requests.
My Activities Section
Under this section you can view all your requests. By default, you will only see your own tickets but if you need to see every ticket created by your organisation please contact your Dolphin administrator so they can request access for you.
- Open – This status means that the ticket is still with Dolphin to resolve
- Awaiting your reply – this status means that Dolphin requires you to respond before proceeding with resolving the ticket
- Solved – These tickets will be available for your future reference
Viewing Request List
The formatting of the list to view requests is not currently customisable at present. We recommend using the search bar to type in key words about a request that you are trying to find.